restaurants - page 2
The French are renowned for their fantastic food & wine, which can be enjoyed in the wealth of cafes & restaurants found in Cannes. These range from the very lavish for a special night out, to small friendly bistros where you can enjoy an inexpensive 3 course meal, with locally produced wine. Here are some excellent restaurants to suit all budgets and occasions.
- Telephone. 0033 04 93 99 79 87
- Web Address. http://www.restaurant-lacave.com/
- Address. 9 Boulevard de la République, Cannes
Very popular with local residents, this is another very small restaurant, so make a reservation if you want to be sure of a table. With a bistro ambience and classic cuisine, as well as an extensive wine list, a meal at La Cave is both enjoyable and filling.
Le Bistrot des Artisans
- Telephone. 0033 04 93 68 33 88
- Address. 67 Boulevard de la République, Cannes
Definitely one only for meat eaters! Slightly out of the way (near the junction of Bd de la République & Rue du Sgt. Bobillot) with fairly limited menu usually featuring dishes such as marrow & liver, this restaurant is nevertheless very popular and the fillet steak served with potato dauphinoise & vegetables is excellent. There is also a good selection of puddings that you can help yourself to!
- Telephone. 0033 04 93 39 06 33
- Web Address. http://www.lecaveau30.com/
- Address. 30 – 45 Rue Félix Faure, Cannes
This restaurant has a pleasantly old-fashioned feel, and specialises in local fish & seafood and has an excellent wine list
Le Petit Paris
- Telephone. 0033 04 93 38 88 60
- Address. 13 rue des Belges, Cannes
A small yet very popular bistro with very good quality food & friendly staff.